Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pleasure Reading

     I've been watching the NBA finals and so far have been greatly disappointed in most of the results.  For one two of my favorite teams didn't even make the playoffs, the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors, both had really rough seasons plagued with multiple injuries.  The Cavs actually set a record this year for longest losing streak.  Then my favorite teams that did make the playoffs, Portland Trailblazers and New Orleans Hornets lost in the first round.  So I really don't have much to look forward to in the playoffs any more.  I just really don't want to see the Miami Heat win, as a team the lack focus and heart, they simply want to win to say we are the best and everyone else stinks.  Their game is full of flair and poor sportsmanship, which can really be said about any team with Eddie House on it.
Eddie House’s big ball dance This little move cost him $25,000.
And to be completely honest I really don't want the Los Angeles Lakers to win again for the third time in a row.  They're a really good team don't get me wrong, but I feel like they are way to sure of themselves and need a reality check.
     The biggest surprise of the playoffs so far came in the form of the eighth seeded Memphis Grizzles who beat out the number one seeded San Antonio Spurs, no one saw that coming besides Charles Barkely apparently who knew it all along.

1 comment:

  1. Jared, the NBA Playoffs this year has been pretty amazing and unpredictable this season. I love the fact that there are a lot of underdogs in the playoffs this year and I too, do not want to see the Heat win a championship this year. As for the Lakers, I believe it is someone else's turn to win! I have a lot of faith that OKC, Chicago or the Celtics win come away with the win this year.

    ReplyDelete